Sunday, May 30, 2010

Excelsior!

I've finally shown Motif 1/2 of my pet bed who's boss.  Motif 5/6...still having some problems.  And does my cat really deserve six different types of squares?  No, she's a cat.  She's just going to refuse to sleep on it, and maybe I'll end up giving it to Daisy.

I might change the colors around for the designs I can actually do.

I've also finished AUDREY bears and mailed it out on Friday.  I don't think it really shows up in the pictures, but I used some of my new Light Effects floss for the eyes.  It's a dark blue that I think has some stupid name like Blueberry Blast or something.  It's also a pain in the ass to work with, especially for two quick little backstitches where you only do a very small area before you have to cut it off and move it somewhere else.

No comments:

Post a Comment