Sunday, May 9, 2010

I wanna be the very best

Even though substitute teaching next week is definitely going to interfere with my frantic paper writing, it does give me plenty of cross stitching time.

Thanks to spending Friday in a middle school math classroom, I was able to get most of my third Pokemon done.

Tonight was ironing so they can go in the Etsy shop as soon as I can find the "Is _____ the Pokemon you want?" description dialogue.  Can you believe that nobody's put that on the internet?

For some reason, these kids today think there's something odd about cross stitching bulbasaur.  Fortunately, I will never be thirteen again, so I don't have to care if people think I'm cool.

I'm considering doing the starter Pokemon for other regions, but Soul Silver has reminded me that all the Johto starters are crappy. And I never played Ruby/Sapphire/Emerald, so I don't really care (although there is a rumor going around that you appreciate mudkips).   I'm probably more likely to do the Diamond/Pearl/Platinum starters.  I mean, if these kids today won't respect bulbasaur, they've got to respect something as awesome as piplup, right?  (Man, it's a good thing I don't care about being cool)

No comments:

Post a Comment