Wednesday, June 23, 2010

Of all the souls I have known, his was the most...embroidered.

For those of you who want closure on cross stitched Kirk.  I'm still trying to figure out a good quote.  Suggestions so far are "I'm sorry, I can't hear you over the sound of how awesome I am" and "Where the green wimmin at?"  (And because I think forgetting to credit it, Kirk pattern is from black-lupin.)

This weekend I made patterns for all the eeveelutions except leafeon for some reason and glaceon because I think it looks stupid.

I'm trying to come up with a totally radical caption for the eevees, and...uhh, nothing so far.  (Not that there seems to be any great glut of eevee-based cross stitch on Etsy, but I figure I might as well come up with that little bit extra.)  Is it wrong to combine Pokemon and RHPS?  Because I feel like it's totally not.  I feel like it might be the best thing I've ever done.

So, I figured I'd start with Espeon and Umbreon.  I need to iron this and my super-awesome bat-propaganda poster, then list them.

No comments:

Post a Comment