Saturday, April 24, 2010

Don't you dare use the word "party" as a verb in this shop

This is what happens when you leave cupcakes alone overnight.

This afternoon I used the traditional Simonsen frosting recipe.

How to make delicious frosting

  1. Buy frosting (not Kroger brand because it sucks)
  2. Open can
Do sprinkles go with red velvet cake?  Unfortunately I used up all my Wilton Cookies and Cream sprinkles on chocolate covered Peeps, and something tells me my peanut butter and chocolate sprinkles would be a poor choice.

I think some people have pointed out that sprinkles+frosting+cupcakes=diabetic coma, but I just want them to look nice.

This is one of the reasons why I needed to use a lint roller on my sekrit project.  Now to see if we actually have any manly wrapping paper or if I'm going to need to find some way to butch up Disney princesses.

I would wonder if we have any wrapping paper for people over 9, but I already know the answer to that.

No comments:

Post a Comment