Friday, March 26, 2010

Warning: May Contain Nuts

I was looking on This is why you're fat for super-important reasons when I saw Velvety Balls: little balls of red velvet cake dipped in dark chocolate.

My second thought was, "Everyone loves red velvet cake, and those look nice and interesting."

My first thought was obviously, "I should make those and ask people if they want to try my dark, velvety balls.  Or if they would like my velvety balls in their mouth."

This is why you're fat linked to the recipe.  Because this person is skilled and dedicated, the cake and the frosting are from scratch.  I figure it'll probably work with cake mix and frosting.  I'm far too busy doing super important things like coming up with hilarious male genitalia based puns to actually make anything all by myself.

No comments:

Post a Comment