Sunday, October 11, 2009

Yesterday I planted some of my goth tulip bulbs around the Laziest Little Dogwood.  I saved two to try planting indoors, but I'm having the hardest time finding those plastic planters.  Like a basic, cheap plastic pot to put dirt and some sort of flower in.

I went to Target in the hopes that they might actually have a gardening section that didn't piss me off and because I don't go to Wal-Mart on the weekends.  Just so you know, Target's gardening section is a few watering cans and Christmas decorations.


I decided to grab a small bud vase and some of those flat marble things.  Years ago my aunt had a bulb growing in something like that, so I figured that was an option.

Since I don't know how heavy tulips get, there's a good chance this will end in tears.  And now I have overpriced flat marbles that I'm sure I'll find something to do with.

I also felted my pot holder.  Most of the letters shrank too much, so I spent last night picking them out with my embroidery scissors.  (The fact that two family members immediately disapproved of the color choice may or may not have been a factor.)


So, now it's science blue.  And instead of baking, it's for throwing bowls of soup at people.

No comments:

Post a Comment