Wednesday, November 11, 2009

It's not product placement; I just like it!


On my last visit to Target, I found more Lynka frames.  If I am capable of loving anything, I love these frames.

They're perfect for little cross stitch designs since they're small and they're magnets so you don't have to  figure out what you're going to do with all your tiny cross stitch projects that you can't offload on friends and family.


Here is the latest thing after ironing and before going into the frame.  The MiniPop figures with text are basically the perfect size for the Lynkas.

I thought I'd counted it out for "ESCALATOR" to be centered, but apparently I was way off.  Or, because of the shape of the letters, it may be centered but not actually look it (Since it's me, I probably miscounted.)

I should always iron pieces before I frame them, but sometimes that step gets skipped.  And by "sometimes" I mean "almost always."  Exceptions are when I'm actually giving someone something in a frame, and days like today when I've got about four levels of procrastination going.

Here's all of the Lynka frames still in my possession.  (And if you look closely, you can see I didn't bother to iron Life or Death before I framed it.  Oh, Kate, you lovable sloth!)


I decided that the first Kirk I did doesn't deserve a magnet frame, so I used one of my magnet cards.  The magnet cards are sticky on one side so, if I had a career, I could use them to make my business cards into magnets.

Now I just need to figure out what to do with SLUT now that I've publicly said it's not up to my exacting nerd magnet standards.  I would say there's always Etsy, but I had absolutely no luck the last time I tried using it.

No comments:

Post a Comment