Monday, November 11, 2013

Scarves are for Virginia

 Working 3 jobs in October has killed my gift crafting planning skills.  For example, while working as a carnie, I finished Gay Brian's Christmas present and Imaginary Brian's birthday present.  Completely forgetting that Virginia's birthday was before either of these.  As a jerk, I wasn't seeing Virginia on her actual birthday and had until our next bar trivia night to make a present.

I present to you the one skein scarf.  All things are possible when you'd rather crochet and watch Breaking Bad instead of grading student work.

I'm at least a month behind on grading student essays, but check out this stylish wool scarf!  Also, no students are on my trivia team or acknowledged my birthday, so I clearly made the right call by making something for Virginia.

No comments:

Post a Comment