Monday, July 11, 2011

In Soviet Russia, Pikachu Chooses You!

First things first: don't forget to get your free Slurpee today!  And don't let them trick you into buying anything else.

Second things second: I have finally used up all of my radioactive yellow fabric.  Because of what I'd like to think of as imaginative counting, I ended up with two differently sized squares.  Which means that only one of these Pikachus is capable of love.

After staring at hand-stitched Pikachu (which is really a bleak moment in one's wasted life), I decided it wouldn't look right without the stripes.  Which are actually brown, but I thought that a limited palette would be more aesthetically pleasing.  Because true artists take those things into consideration when stitching Pikachu.

No comments:

Post a Comment