Friday, August 28, 2009

Keep it gay, keep it gay, keep it gay

Tonight's project: Rainbow Cake.  The internet was completely useless in telling me how to make my own Magical Rainbow Tower of Dreams.

Some day I will have my own Magical Rainbow Tower of Dreams.  The really depressing thing is I don't even like cake that much.  I don't want to eat the Magical Rainbow Tower of Dreams--I just want to have it.  I want to look at it and say, "I have this awesome cake."

Anyway, I'm using my heart shaped pan instead of two round ones, so there's a chance this will go horribly wrong.  I just want it to look nice.

This is going to be the birthday cake for my joint party with Kendra.  We're doing a Sailor Moon theme, so I did it in the Inner Senshi's colors.  Because I take my nerd cakes to the saddest level possible.
Pink--Sailor Moon
Blue--Sailor Mercury
Red--Sailor Mars
Green--Sailor Jupiter
Orange--Sailor Venus

And if this works out--or if I can figure out how to get it to work--next stop Royal Rainbow!

No comments:

Post a Comment